ODI Goal Alignment Workshop – 7 & 8 March 2018 – Gauteng
Discover the Power of Pulling Together
Not only is this the beginning of a new year, but we already need to think about making 2018 as successful as we possibly can! To assist with this, we have scheduled our ever-popular workshop Goal Alignment – Discover the Power of Pulling Together, to be held on 07 & 08 March 2018 (08:30-16:30) in Pretoria – Venue TBA.
- Get the whole team involved and willing to contribute
- Become a first-line manager who can manage in a focused way
- Empower all team members in such a way that they successfully operate as a team
- Inspire people to continuously improve
- The role of mini-business areas
- The importance of visual displays
- Providing excellent customer service
- Understanding waste and the importance of eliminating it
Who should attend?
- First-line managers
- Charge hands
- Team leaders
- All those assisting first-line managers
- All workshop material
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and refreshments
- 1 to 3 delegates from the same company – R2,190 per person per day (R4,380 for the two days) or
- 4 or more delegates from the same company – R1,960 per person per day (R3,920 for the two days)
- All prices exclude VAT, travel and accommodation.
To register, please download and complete the registration form, and e-mail it to Gerda Holder at email@example.com
Enquiries: Maryke Bergh (+27 72 363 3496)
This will be a very energetic workshop, and we are looking forward to seeing you there!