As part of our integrated approach of strengthening operations capability in people, processes and technology, we also focus on high impact initiatives, done with a small group of in-company people, with the aim to bring about focused, bottom line improvements over a short period of time.
These services, applicable to a wide range of industries, include the following:
- Implementing lean workflow principles
- Improving various aspects of cost effectiveness, like productivity of people and machines, skills versatility, improving yield, saving energy and materials and addressing the root causes of quality problems.
- Implementing best practice project management, production planning and scheduling approaches and systems
- Implementing machine/equipment performance management systems (OEE).
- Value Stream Mapping and process improvement
- Improving materials handling and flow
- Production capacity and line balancing
- Analysing and improving work methods
- Setting and reviewing time standards
- Activity sampling for improving value-adding work rates
- Production line/equipment changeover time reduction
- Designing and implementing KANBAN systems